2018 was a BIG YEAR
Through you, God abundantly provided and every goal was met or exceeded!
For 2018, we had prayerfully set six goals:
1) Grow by reaching 14,000 total members.
2) Launch a new branch in northern Uganda (totaling 3 branches).
3) Promote resiliency by empowering our members to save an average of $10 or more per person.
4) Encourage spiritual and social growth with 90% or more members reporting an improvement in their relationships with God and others.
5) Foster sustainability with 90% or more graduated groups continuing on to a second cycle.
6) Raise $950,000 to fund this life-changing work.
Here’s how you made this all possible
1) YOU helped us reach over 15,000 members.
2) YOU launched a third Seed Effect branch in northern Uganda.
3) YOU promoted resiliency.
Seed Effect members report a 34% average return on savings and an average of $67 saved per member.
4) YOU encouraged spiritual and social growth.
100% of the members surveyed report that this program has had a positive impact on their life and 98% report an improvement in their relationship with God, self, and others.
5) YOU fostered sustainability.
99% of graduated groups have continued on to a second cycle.
6) YOU generously gave over $980,000 to make this work possible!
We have SO MUCH to celebrate and it’s all because of YOU!
Thank you for empowering refugees and the materially poor in Uganda to build Christ-centered community and provide for their families with dignity. Your investment in this mission is igniting hope in the hard places! It is truly a blessing to serve alongside you.
Missy and the Seed Effect Team