March Prayer Requests
Here are the prayer requests for Seed Effect this coming month. Thank you for standing with us in prayer.
- US Team’s Visit to Uganda a Success. A few staff from SE US visited Uganda last week and had a beautiful time connecting with staff and members. They had a great trip.
- Time with Stella and the girls. While Joel was in Uganda he was able to check in and spend time with Stella and her and James’ girls: Mercy, Rachel, Lydia, and Sarah. They are all doing well. Stella is now a member of a Seed Effect Savings Group that is comprised of Seed Effect Staff, and as such, is being empowered to provide for the girls with dignity and has the support and care of our staff alongside her now as peers in her savings and loan group.
Seed Effect Uganda
- New Hires at Adjumani Branch. Pray that new staff will have knowledge and understanding as they start their roles and for wisdom as management chooses and trains village volunteers. Pray also that staff and volunteers reach the communities with the word of God. Seed Effect’s curriculum provides education and tools for overcoming poverty, but most importantly it includes spiritual discipleship.
- Rebuilding of Church Building at Moyo Branch. The church in Angalichini, part of the Moyo Branch, has started construction work.
- Spiritual Freedom and Deliverance for Moyo Branch Kids. Spiritual warfare is real, and some of the children in the camp are getting involved in demonic activity. It’s causing a rift with others in the refugee settlement. Pray for deliverance and freedom for those involved and wisdom for the Christian believers who are in the midst of it.
- Moyo Branch Satellite Office. A new satellite office will be opened in Moyo. Pray for its opening and that all Seed Effect’s services operate successfully and safely.
- Financial Provision for Savings Groups. Some members struggle to contribute savings each week due to financial or food insecurity. Pray for provision for them as they approach graduation this spring, that they’ll be able to finish well.
- Our Newest Branch in Rhino. Please continue to pray for the new staff in Rhino and the management of that branch. Pray their work will be effective and they’ll work together as a team.
- Wisdom for SE Uganda Management Team. Continue to pray for wisdom for the management team in all their decision making, especially as they’re managing more branches, staff, and volunteers.
- Abuse of Alcohol. Pray for women and men in the refugee settlements who are drinking more alcohol, which has led to the neglect of their children.
- Spiritual Growth. Pray for the spiritual growth of the staff at each branch, as they allow God to use them to serve their communities. Pray also for continued protection over their health.
Seed Effect USA
- Search for a Director of Development. Continue praying for a Director of Development to add to our team. Pray he or she would mesh seamlessly with our existing team while furthering Seed Effect’s mission to bring economic empowerment and the hope of Jesus Christ to hard places. Learn more about the position here.
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
~ Ephesians 3:20
~ Ephesians 3:20