We're on a mission to provide hope in the hardest of places.
Sign up to receieve notifications for future job opportuities.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Coordinator who can manage multiple social media and content channels (email, blog, web) and online communities to help communicate our mission and cultivate new donors and advocates for Seed Effect.
You will work with our Executive Director and development team, and come alongside our creative partners to see the content process from ideation to publication for both organic and paid content. Daily, you will also be responsible for maintaining editorial calendars, publishing content on the web and social media, and managing and growing our online community.
You need to be detail-oriented, adaptable, empathetic and a creative storyteller and communicator. Your written communication skills and self-starter mindset will allow you to execute high quality digital ads, email, blog and social media content on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and maintain web and social media content calendars and campaigns.
- Identify content trends on digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of social media channel nuances and audience behavior.
- Work closely with creative partners, the executive director, and board members to plan relevant, new digital, social and mobile content strategies and campaigns.
- Nurture our social media community through daily monitoring, publishing and engagement.
- Ability to communicate digitally with a high level of precision (no spelling errors) to reflect the brand persona in a timely manner with the ultimate goal of growing and cultivating our donor base.
- Ability to use multiple social media platforms effectively for growth and conversion, and to understand the different audiences and nuances on different platforms.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges.
- Develop, implement, optimize and manage our paid social and paid media strategy
- Create weekly and monthly media plan
- Manage, monitor, audit and reconcile marketing spend and media buys on a regular basis
- Partner with creative partner to coordinate assets and deliverables for campaigns
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital domain – experience with social media, community management, copywriting, email, and digital storytelling
- Strong understanding of copywriting, content ideation and social media content publishing
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones.
- Detail-oriented written communication skills; excellent typist, great listener and relationship building