Join us in Uganda!
July 13- July 25
July 13 – July 25 Includes 2 days in Murchison Falls National Park for reflection + sight-seeing
Cost: Approx. $4,300
2019 Trip Information Meeting
Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 7PM
4431 Holland Avenue, Unit C
We’re headed to Uganda this summer to SEE Seed Effect in action, SERVE by training our staff + members, and SHARE His hope with South Sudanese refugees + Ugandan nationals.
SEE + SHARE
Meet with Seed Effect savings group members to see and hear how God is working through Seed Effect to empower them to study God’s word, build Christ-centered community, save for the future, and empower each other to provide for their families with dignity.
• Attend savings group meetings in the refugee settlements and in town.
• Visit members’ businesses in the market place.
• Meet with members to get to know them, pray with them, and share Jesus.
Empower our staff and members through teaching and training!
• Lead or assist in educational seminars for our savings group members.
• Prepare and lead “continuing education” staff-focused trainings.
APPLY by February 15, 2019 >
If selected you will be notified via email and a $400 non-refundable deposit (contributes towards your overall trip cost) is due by March 15, 2019 to reserve/confirm your spot.
Each participant will be set up with an online fundraising page, emailed upon your acceptance to join the 2019 trip team.