December Prayer Requests
In this Advent season, as we prepare for Christ’s coming into the world to marry his majesty with our humanity, we are reminded of “God with us,” Immanuel. We pray you feel the peace, joy, and love of Immanuel ever near to you. Thank you for partnering with us in prayer. It is not only an honor, but also foundational to our work and its success/impact. Thank you.
Pastor Kenneth, Head of Spiritual Integration for Seed Effect Uganda, is foundational to this prayer team as he collects requests across all seven Seed Effect branches plus the Head Office so that we might have updated, timely prayers each month. He asked for the following to be shared with you, “Thank you team for your continual prayer over Seed Effect Uganda and all the management both here and in the USA. We love you and God bless you. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year 2024!”
- For the many answered prayers from January to December 2023. God has been merciful in protecting Seed Effect staff across all branches. We also thank God for the prayer team, donors, and partners who supported us and the great work that is being done for His glory. All activities where conducted well and with great results. This year God continued to move through Seed Effect with many new souls being added to the Kingdom. – Pastor Kenneth, Seed Effect Uganda
- Growth. We have officially passed our 2023 growth goal of reaching a total of 85,543 members since launching operations in 2017! To date, 86,092 total members have been empowered to know Jesus and provide for their families with dignity!
Seed Effect Uganda
- Strong Finish to 2023. Pray for all staff to end the 2023 year well, with continued focus and excellence as they are in the final week of work before organizations in Uganda enter into holiday for Christmas. on 15/12/23.
- Protection. For the protection of the offices while staff is away for the Christmas holiday, for the safety and protection of each staff member and their families, as well as each Seed Effect member and their families.
- Good Health and Blessings. For the good health and God’s blessings to all the group members.
- 2024 Operations. Pray for the preparation and execution of Seed Effect’s activities in 2024.
- Holidays. Pray for the Christmas and new year holidays and that Christ might be magnified and kept at the center of all celebration and rest.
- Our Prayer Team. For the team who stood with us in prayer. For their faithfulness in praying for the success of Seed Effect’s program and welfare of all the staff and members.
- Sick & Healing. Remember to continually pray for those who are battling sickness of any kind, and for the healing hand of the Lord to be upon those afflicted.
Seed Effect USA
- That Christ Will Always Be Our Main Focus. That we will be prayerful, listening for His leading in everything we do as a ministry. May all we do reflect Christ!
- Spiritual Rhythms. For both Seed Effect USA and Seed Effect Uganda. May we seek God and His righteousness first, always, and make decisions for the ministry with Him at the center.
- Wisdom as We Grow
- We have seen tremendous growth over the last several years, and covet your prayers over our team, that we would make time to listen to the Holy Spirit’s leading as we continue to grow. We don’t want to get ahead of the Lord.
- Would you also pray that God would bring more people who understand the mission of Seed Effect to come alongside us and support this work.
- We are lean stateside and will likely be adding some roles to our team over the next six months. Will you join us as we seek discernment and direction from the Lord?
- Rest. Again for both Seed Effect USA and Seed Effect Uganda, as well as each of you! Would you join us in praying for holy rest, that we might dwell in and be strengthened by the Lord to faithfully respond to His call upon our lives so that we all might operate from a place of overflow in Him?
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”